Rapid Drying Additive for Seal coatings
- Speeds up drying of seal coatings there by reducing labor costs.
- Recommended for both refined coal tar and asphalt emulsion based seal coatings.
- Does not affect viscosity of the sealer
- Hardens the seal coating and reduces power steering marks, scuffing and tearing.
- Makes seal coatings dry blacker and more uniformly under sun or shade.
- Improves tensile strength, flexibility and adhesion.
- Improves fuel and chemical resistance.
- Water (latex) based; Water clean up. Safe to use and store.
Polymeric latex additive for refined coal tar based seal coatings. Meets FAA P-627,628.
Star Macro-Flex® reinforces and adds substantial benefits to Coal Tar Sealers:
- Faster Drying Time.
- Longer Lasting, Increased Toughness & Flexibility.
- Uniform charcoal black color upon drying.
- Capacity to suspend higher amounts of aggregate (sand, etc.) in the sealer mix design.
- Improved Gasoline, Oil and Chemicals Resistance.
Works with BOTH Refined Coal Tar AND Asphalt Emulsion sealcoatings.
- Reduces Drying Time Up To 75%!
- Boosts Sealer Performance!
- Significantly Improves Sand Suspension!
STAR ADVANTAGE - 4
STAR Advantage 4 is recommended for all applications where a top quality sealcoating is a must. It is especially suited for improving the overall performance of sealcoatings.
• Improves the overall performance of sealcoatings.
• Reduces drying time
• Thickens diluted sealer resulting in excellent and uniform sand suspension.
• Built-in water repelling properties of cured sealcoatings.
• Improves color – Sealcoatings dry to a uniform black color, under sun or shade.
• Improves tensile strength, flexibility and adhesion.
• Improves fuel and chemical resistance.
• Polymer emulsion (water) based. Safe to use, store. Water clean up.
• Recommended for both refined tar and asphalt emulsion based sealcoatings
• No health hazards reported.